Thursday, May 8, 2014

Verse of the Day


Though this is a message to the church, it has great personal application:

“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Philadelphia. This is the message from the one who is holy and true. He is the one who . . . opens doors, and no one can shut them; he shuts doors, and no one can open them. I know all the things you do, and I have opened a door for you that no one can shut. You have little strength, yet you obeyed my word and did not deny me. . . . Because you have obeyed my command to persevere, I will protect you. . . . Look, I am coming quickly. Hold on to what you have, so that no one will take away your crown. . . . Anyone who is willing to hear should listen to the Spirit and understand what the Spirit is saying.” Revelation 3:1–13 nlt

No comments: