Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Guidance—Where Is God Leading You Today?

For this reason I remind you to kindle afresh the gift of God which is in you through the laying on of my hands. For God has not given us a spirit of timidity, but of power and love and discipline. (2 Timothy 1:6–7 NASB)

"But He knows the way I take; When He has tried me, I shall come forth as gold." (Job 23:10)

Make me know Your ways, O LORD; Teach me Your paths. (Psalm 25:4)

"Let me know Your ways that I may know You." (Exodus 33:13)

Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5–6)

You will make known to me the path of life. (Proverbs 16:11)

I will instruct you and teach you in the way which you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you. (Psalm 32:8)

"Do not walk carelessly nor lay out your own paths on which to travel. You cannot know what lies in the distance. So walk closely with Me, that you may be able to draw quickly upon My aid. No matter how well-developed your faith is, never think for a moment that you need My supposrt any less. Move forward with courage and confidence; but always allow Me to walk ahead and choose the right path." (Frances Roberts, Come Away My Beloved)


Are you sensing a theme here? LOL All this was in my quiet time with the Lord this morning. I am not kidding. Talk about laying out His purposes plainly. Can't get much clearer than that! So . . . I'm off to follow His way today, no matter where that leads me. It will be good because He will give me the strength and ability to accomplish His will today.

Where is God leading You today? Are you following? Even if it's not where you want to go? Wherever He leads, it is for our good and His glory.




No comments: