Friday, July 11, 2014

Verse of the Day

The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures; leads me beside quiet waters. He restores my soul; He guides me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake. Even though I walk through the valley of [deep darkness], I fear no [harm], for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me. You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; You [anoint] my head with oil; my cup overflows. Surely goodness and [mercy] shall follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. Psalm 23 nasb

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be known to God. Philippians 4:6

Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isaiah 41:10 ESV

No comments: