Monday, June 29, 2009

Busy Summer

I haven't posted as I'd like to the last few weeks. (Okay, a couple of months, but who's counting, right? LOL) With the Colorado conference in May, editing (I truly have my plate full!), going to Mesa for two weeks, and a week in Kansas with several of my online critique partners, May and June have flown by.

Today I have an eye appointment with a neuro-ophthalmologist. A little nervous since so far they haven't been able to pinpoint the cause of the latest vision loss that showed up in March on my annual visual field test. I had an MRI which didn't show any tumors or bleeding on the optic nerve. No retinal damage. Etc., etc. Sigh. God knows. And I truly have His peace. But I would appreciate prayers just the same. *smile*

Work is waiting. I'm hoping to pop in more often this week.

No comments: