Thursday, March 14, 2013

Verse of the Day

How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping it according to Your word. . . . This is my comfort in my affliction, that Your word has revived me. . . . Your word I have treasured in my heart, that I may not sin against You. . . . I shall delight in Your statutes; I shall not forget Your word. . . . So I will have an answer for him who reproaches me, for I trust in Your word. . . . The law of Your mouth is better to me Than thousands of gold and silver pieces. . . . I will never forget Your precepts, for by them You have revived me. . . . How sweet are Your words to my taste! Yes, sweeter than honey to my mouth! From Your precepts I get understanding; therefore I hate every false way. (Psalm 119:9, 50, 11, 16, 42, 72, 93, 103–104 NASB)

No comments: